Thursday, October 8, 2009

Research Journal Assignment #7

A) The search engines I use is Yahoo, Google and some times MSN. The reason why I use them is because I have grown up with them. I have never been shown other search engines then them. I like them because they are a great starting place to start any paper or research you need to do. On the other end, the negative part part to it is that you get a ton of results, and you don't know is the sites are creditable.

B)The website I used was, http://www.blinkx.com. I wasn't to keen on this website about my topic, but it's a good site in general.

C) With my topic I really can't do field research on my topic. The reason why is because it's about the past, where people have already done great research many times about it; and they can no longer find any more new information

No comments:

Post a Comment