Thursday, August 27, 2009

Research Journal Assignment #2 A-C

A) Christianity's influence on Roman culture
Fall of the Roman Empire
Emperor Constantine


B)
  1. For my topic I am deciding on one of the aspects of the fall of the, great, Roman Empire. The reason why I picked this topic is because I am a big fan of Rome and Greece. There were many reasons why the empire fell, and majority of them are all argumentive. I have been reading about Rome and Greece for many years. Every part of this empires history has affected us, Americans, from our begining to now.
  2. Beginning, Mythology, Military, Empires reign, Some information about the fall
  3. Christianity's affect, Emperor Constantine, public reaction to the reform, and other things
C) http://delicious.com/pault1989

No comments:

Post a Comment